Monday, June 27, 2016

Review: Zenith by Sasha Alsberg & Lindsay Cummings - The Androma Saga #1

Zenith Zenith by Sasha Alsberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Synopsis:

There is darkness sweeping across the stars. 

Most know her as the Bloody Baroness, the captain of a fearsome glass starship called The Marauder. Androma and her crew strike terror in the hearts of those who cross them amongst the many corners of the Mirabel Galaxy. 

When a routine mission goes rogue, the all-female crew is captured by a bounty hunter from Andi’s past and forced into a job that could, quite literally, start a war that will devour worlds.
Meanwhile, on the far side of the galaxy, the ruthless ruler Nor waits in the shadows of the planet Xen Ptera, biding her time. The final pieces are about to fall into place, liberating a plan that will tear Mirabel in two. 
As the Marauder hurtles toward the unknown, there is one lesson that proves to be true: No one can be trusted in a galaxy that runs on lies and illusion. 
From internet sensation Sasha Alsberg and multi-genre author Lindsay Cummings comes a new serialized space opera, full of action, intrigue, and steamy star-crossed romance. 
Perfect for fans of Hugh Howie, Sarah J Maas, and Beth Revis.



What I think:
I have to admit, I started reading this book not expecting to like it a whole lot. Sci-Fi isn't really my genre, I never seem to really get into Sci-Fi books. Boy, was I wrong. This story got me from the beginning. I absolutely loved the writing and the way this journey started off.
In this first part you get to know how the world is built, how things work. You also meet the main awesome characters and get to know a bit of their personality.
This book was short, sadly, but an awesome way to start off this series. I hate Sasha and Lindsay for ending this part at the moment the real journey is starting.
Can't wait for part 2. Please be there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment